- Joined
- Mar 14, 2007
- Messages
- 515
( Please don't post in this thread if you are going to bash the game or say anything negative, thank you)
So I got guitar hero 3 today and I must say its amazing, I played it straight to the last set of songs which are insane i might add heres the list of the last songs
8. Battle for Your Soul
"Raining Blood" - Slayer
"Cliffs of Dover" – Eric Johnson
"The Number of the Beast" – Iron Maiden
"One" – Metallica
"Guitar Battle vs. Lou" (The Devil Went Down to Georgia – Steve Ouimette)
I played for about 3 and a half hours till i got to them and then I stopped because they were crazy, I'm playing this on expert right off the bat and most of the songs I'm sight reading, the only one I have really heard is The Number of the Beast. So far I haven't got below 83% on any of the prior songs or those last ones.
The last battle is hard and my fingers really hurt so I am going to attempt it tomorrow.
Anyone else get the game?
So I got guitar hero 3 today and I must say its amazing, I played it straight to the last set of songs which are insane i might add heres the list of the last songs
8. Battle for Your Soul
"Raining Blood" - Slayer
"Cliffs of Dover" – Eric Johnson
"The Number of the Beast" – Iron Maiden
"One" – Metallica
"Guitar Battle vs. Lou" (The Devil Went Down to Georgia – Steve Ouimette)
I played for about 3 and a half hours till i got to them and then I stopped because they were crazy, I'm playing this on expert right off the bat and most of the songs I'm sight reading, the only one I have really heard is The Number of the Beast. So far I haven't got below 83% on any of the prior songs or those last ones.
The last battle is hard and my fingers really hurt so I am going to attempt it tomorrow.
Anyone else get the game?












