I see Zombies!

EffeKtioNz

Thread Junky
Joined
Aug 2, 2009
Messages
830
Hey, I've been playing on the zombie server of yours a fair bit and the first time I got on, I couldn't stop laughing at what they look like and act like. Also one of the e members showed me a panic room and we continuealy won the round. It was so much fun, so thank's for hosting this server and here is some of the screenshots I took while I was ingame.
 
haha! well im glad you had fun and yes, our zombies are quite AWESOME looking. :P
 
We're glad that you're having a good time. Thanks for helping to fill up the server. =D
 
ya just in case you're trying to up some fps by having cl_minmodels 1 on, make sure you turn it off for zombie mod
(makes you see only 1 skin for cts and ts...can't see zombie skins with it on)

that pic with the head on the floor is wicked, how the hell did that happen lol
 
ya just in case you're trying to up some fps by having cl_minmodels 1 on, make sure you turn it off for zombie mod
(makes you see only 1 skin for cts and ts...can't see zombie skins with it on)

that pic with the head on the floor is wicked, how the hell did that happen lol

Can't remember lol.
 
i remember the awesome first version of zombie mod, where the entire levels was black, and zombies had night vision, and all the players could use were flashlights...and damn near everybody used pump shotties because they were the best, and it was played on normal maps like dust2 and cbble and stuff
i still remember playing on dust2 constantly, and we'd all stack up on the long a ledge over the pit...have literally like 30 people stacked up like a pyramid up on that thing, and once one guy got touched, it was chaos

so fun
funny how the mod has evolved into what it is now
 

Latest posts

Back
Top