Servers Down?

Silent Ghost

EGO Zealot
Joined
Jul 8, 2009
Messages
1,708
Is Kalt, Strand and Flash down or is it just my computer?:confused1:

My computer has lied to me before :P
 
Last edited:
Check the game server listing to the left, you can check whether they are online or not there.

- Just checked myself, and it seems your correct.
 
There is a ticket in, just play where you can for now guys, those servers will be back up soon
 
Fine, I'll just do without Flash for now :D. It's hard to get on the Donner/Ava servers at the moment :O.
 
If I don't get my Kalt fix soon I'm going to EXPLODE !!!

O'well I guess I'll just have to go outside and dump a few mags with my DPMS M4 and my Springfield 1911-A1 .45
 
Thats Great !!!!

And just in time too because I just burned up about $70.00 worth of Ammo.
 
Back
Top