CT or T? SAS or SEAL? Elite Crew or Pheonix Connexion?

Really depends on the mood i'm in, if I feel like camping or rushing. Either way, completing the objective of the map is my number one mission. I'm usually a CT in de_highschool and a t in cs_italy.
 
SAS all the way, i am alwasy SAS skin
for the T i like the basic first one ( black mask ) but i switch it up sometimes
 
When i said auto-select all the way, I lied. what i really meant was whoever blends in best
 
Yeah, most of the time I play as Terrorist, and a Artic Avenger.
If I do have to play on Counter-Terrorist, then it would be the Navy Seal guy.
 
I just pick one on CT because they all look basically the same. I usually use an M3 or an M4 with a deagle and nades.
On T I always go Guerilla Warfare because I <3 Shades and use a DacDac or if thats restricted just an AK.
 
Me personally, I just click a team to join and hit a random number for the model, it's usually always the same one though. Haha.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top