vote for pedro EGO Is My Life! Joined Dec 24, 2006 Messages 4,017 Oct 8, 2009 #1 http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/group.php?gid=2379554549 if you have facebook...please join!
T ToiletPastries EGO Zealot Joined Aug 19, 2008 Messages 1,797 Oct 8, 2009 #2 Weird to put faces to people. I thought all of you looked like TF2 characters.
T Tidus EGO Is My Life! Joined Aug 19, 2009 Messages 4,077 Oct 8, 2009 #4 Darth said: Ewwww facebook! Click to expand... -1. Have fun with Myspace. I'm joining the group! =D
S ScrappyDoo EGO Is My Life! Joined Nov 7, 2008 Messages 4,560 Oct 8, 2009 #6 Funny, I thought you were a MSoft Paint character or something from a Bugs Bunny cartoon. ToiletPastries said: Weird to put faces to people. I thought all of you looked like TF2 characters. Click to expand... PS: Check my signature for two eGO Official Groups!
Funny, I thought you were a MSoft Paint character or something from a Bugs Bunny cartoon. ToiletPastries said: Weird to put faces to people. I thought all of you looked like TF2 characters. Click to expand... PS: Check my signature for two eGO Official Groups!
A Aneruen Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined May 24, 2008 Messages 2,171 Oct 8, 2009 #7 Everyone neeeeeeeeeds to put their in-game name on this!
G gothroach Active Member Joined Sep 10, 2009 Messages 358 Oct 8, 2009 #8 Tidus said: -1. Have fun with Myspace. I'm joining the group! =D Click to expand... People still use Facebook and MySpace? :O
Tidus said: -1. Have fun with Myspace. I'm joining the group! =D Click to expand... People still use Facebook and MySpace? :O
The IRS EGO Addict =(e)= Joined Feb 14, 2008 Messages 1,334 Oct 8, 2009 #9 I have admin on that group!
J JayFlip EGO Is My Life! Joined Sep 6, 2009 Messages 4,942 Oct 8, 2009 #11 Already in!!! Feel free to add me if you wanna be creeper like that
SoNotIsaac EGO Zealot Joined Nov 28, 2008 Messages 1,937 Oct 12, 2009 #13 I allready have 3 admins in my friends,1 DL and maybe 2 members [email protected] if you want to add me
I allready have 3 admins in my friends,1 DL and maybe 2 members [email protected] if you want to add me
M Muffins Famous Joined Apr 10, 2009 Messages 486 Oct 12, 2009 #16 [prototype]saeten said: i dont like facebook. Click to expand... -9000
Shini Thread Junky Joined Jan 11, 2009 Messages 760 Oct 12, 2009 #18 already joined, i rarely do anything on facebook (and also myspace). add me if you want, im Sentry Sapper. LOL
already joined, i rarely do anything on facebook (and also myspace). add me if you want, im Sentry Sapper. LOL
I IceGladiator EGO Is My Life! Joined May 13, 2009 Messages 5,332 Oct 12, 2009 #19 not sure about this..... I will check it out...
B bandgeek Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jan 25, 2009 Messages 2,193 Oct 13, 2009 #20 joined i just made a facebook like 1 week ago too