Wild Card Tonight Oct. 8th 10 pm est| 7 pm pst

Which event are we doing?

  • Orange Maps

    Points: 3 11.1%
  • Melee Only!

    Points: 3 11.1%
  • Rocket Only!

    Points: 3 11.1%
  • Rambo MG's (new!)

    Points: 18 66.7%

  • Total voters
    27

Spray

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Jan 3, 2008
Messages
2,666
What event should we do?

Rambo MG's: Only MG's, no mounting them.
 
Rambo MGs! I need all the undeployed practice I can get :D.

Save Rockets for another week ;).
 
No pistols or melee, just the wrath of the uncontrollable machine gun. :)
 
I'm still new around here, but if I might ask, where can I go to get more info on tonight's event? Specifically, which server, and what p/w, if one will be needed, etc. Thanks!
 
I'm still new around here, but if I might ask, where can I go to get more info on tonight's event? Specifically, which server, and what p/w, if one will be needed, etc. Thanks!

Events are primarily held on the eGO DoD:S event server at 67.228.175.241:27015, and the password is normally available in Vent.
 
Thanks, gothroach, I'll see about logging into Vent when I get home in a little bit.
 
melee is still soo much more fun then rambo MG i hate those :( so i wont be there tonight srry
 
Back
Top