Server Challenge

Mental Buga

Thread Thumper
Joined
Mar 3, 2008
Messages
1,098
I am taking 4 friends to Dustbowl that is currently empty. I am going to attempt to populate it to 20 players in the shortest time.. after which I will post here. Anytime a server is empty.. I want others to try and beat my score.

Or if a server is only half full .. how quick can you populate it.

lets get some challenges going.. I have cookies, Ice cream and casino cash :P
 
Sounds good, I just did that with Egypt earlier today ;)
 
Ok we got 25 peeps in Dustbowl in 20 mins

Thanks to fellow server starters, Masterpiece and PepperRabbit\

Can someone beat that?
 
I haven't done it yet, but can I also post if I do it in CS:S?
 
Ok we got 25 peeps in Dustbowl in 20 mins

Thanks to fellow server starters, Masterpiece and PepperRabbit

Can someone beat that?

A CHALLENGE, you say?

bhdnow.jpg


Well we'll just have to see what we can do about that, won't we?
 
Last edited:
You're welcome, i was surprised how fast it filled up. Now lets do that more often. :)
 
Last edited:
Im glad i could help, even though i didnt have long to play. The server filled up really fast, when i got on it was 6 or 7 people per team, when i left the server was almost full.

Im gonna take this challenge, maybe tomorrow ill get some friends together and work on Gravel Pit or something.

Anywho, good work to all of you who helped.


Beat that !

61ab70962972708287fbe01.jpg


Done.
 
I'm sorry, I made some people rage quit...all my fault.....!

Haha jk, good job buga, keep up the good ideas....
 
Oh my god, Poison STANG!!, it's even in your sig. You're my hero.

4 evah!
 
This helped start up the 2fort regular respawn server quite nicely today. My compliments to all the awesome players who took the initiative to do this. Perhaps this is our solution to the problem of empty servers as well as seeding.
 
Please, I've taken the pl server from empty to full in 10 minutes. and i have done it more than once as well.

You do this a couple of times and go around braging about it. I've helped fill server about 4 to 5 days out of the week, for the last 4 months. That's what you should have a contest for, who's the best server starter.

(and if you think it's you, it's not, artinz wins this hands down. idk what it is, he is just like a magical magnet for players.)
 
Please, I've taken the pl server from empty to full in 10 minutes. and i have done it more than once as well.

You do this a couple of times and go around braging about it. I've helped fill server about 4 to 5 days out of the week, for the last 4 months. That's what you should have a contest for, who's the best server starter.

(and if you think it's you, it's not, artinz wins this hands down. idk what it is, he is just like a magical magnet for players.)

How is this bragging? We are doing it because we want to and because it helps out the servers. Good job if you did it for a long period and good job to anybody doing it. This thread was probably more about helping out the servers while having fun... Challenge =/= Bragging
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top