P Poison STANG!! Poster Joined May 4, 2009 Messages 237 Oct 8, 2009 #6 im afraid you had to be there ginga.
K Kamon Famous Joined Apr 6, 2009 Messages 543 Oct 8, 2009 #8 Yossarian22 said: stop troll spamming the forums? Click to expand... Stop not being in the events server.
Yossarian22 said: stop troll spamming the forums? Click to expand... Stop not being in the events server.
A Anonymous.User(s) Poster Joined Mar 25, 2008 Messages 214 Oct 8, 2009 #10 I have no idea what your talking about, but i agree with whatever it may be. 4 EVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!111!!!!one!!!!!
I have no idea what your talking about, but i agree with whatever it may be. 4 EVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!111!!!!one!!!!!
B batterytime Famous Joined Dec 28, 2008 Messages 497 Oct 8, 2009 #12 In a time, where... screw it. <3 Warpath 4 EVAR 5!!!!!
C Carmine Poster Extraordinaire Joined Oct 15, 2007 Messages 2,924 Oct 8, 2009 #14 4 evah here are some screens I took at event http://www.edgegamers.org/forums/showpost.php?p=1092980&postcount=19
4 evah here are some screens I took at event http://www.edgegamers.org/forums/showpost.php?p=1092980&postcount=19
M Masterpiece Famous Joined Oct 6, 2008 Messages 577 Oct 8, 2009 #15 4 evah ... that's right...I will be better than carmine.... 4 evah....
C Carmine Poster Extraordinaire Joined Oct 15, 2007 Messages 2,924 Oct 8, 2009 #16 Masterpiece said: 4 evah ... that's right...I will be better than carmine.... 4 evah.... Click to expand... Is that why I dominated you?
Masterpiece said: 4 evah ... that's right...I will be better than carmine.... 4 evah.... Click to expand... Is that why I dominated you?
M Masterpiece Famous Joined Oct 6, 2008 Messages 577 Oct 8, 2009 #17 Carmine said: Is that why I dominated you? Click to expand... and why I dominated you twice?
P Poison STANG!! Poster Joined May 4, 2009 Messages 237 Oct 8, 2009 #18 and why I dominated you twice? Click to expand...
C Carmine Poster Extraordinaire Joined Oct 15, 2007 Messages 2,924 Oct 8, 2009 #19 Masterpiece said: and why I dominated you twice? Click to expand... Sandvich stab dominations don't count, thought you knew that.
Masterpiece said: and why I dominated you twice? Click to expand... Sandvich stab dominations don't count, thought you knew that.
? ? Frisky Dingo ? Poster Extraordinaire Joined Nov 28, 2008 Messages 3,120 Oct 8, 2009 #20 and let that map die 4 ever, bad thread is a bad thread.