eGO YouTube Vid

Putty

Forum Fiend
Joined
Oct 3, 2009
Messages
670
So I was tryin to youtube some DoDS tips and tricks, and found this link.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hMshP65tis[/ame]

I noticed the tag and though "that looks awfully familiar". Indeed it is all too familiar ;)
 
Well I'll be damned, if it isnt Ronpaul himself!

Nice shooting ^.^ Also Noobie is there, yaay.
 
Yeah, this was posted about 2 weeks ago in one of those "Tips and Tricks" threads, the one linked to in that bounty post as "Ronpaul's Secret Strategies Thread" because he posted a lot in it.
 
Wow...4 in 1 XD

EDIT : Hey I have a question. How do you switch the weapon instaed of reloading it?
 
Last edited:
have this weapon the sniper and choose a spade, knife, pistol, and when you shoot use the q and is reloaded when is coming up again. i use that :)
 
Oftentimes it's a special bind. I don't know how Ron has his set up though :P.

SPECIAL BIND :cursing: no, I guess I'm flattered but I use a 100% pure set up, it's just the Q quickswitch method; for the first 15 seconds after a respawn I'm cycling weapons and spamming the quickswitch to kind of "warm-up" for that life's quickswitching, old AWP habit but that's definitely one thing every sniper should master
 
sooo ropaul,can you PM me how you do it? :D

At the time of the shot my middle finger is on the 'W' key, my left ring finger is on the 'Q' key. Immediately after you take the shot (you hear the shot or you depress the fire button) tap the Q key twice. To practice I'd say just stand still and take shots practicing the two-tap quickswitching and when you can do it reliably for 4 shots (don't do it on the 5th, you'll waste time reloading!) then start moving around and practice left strafing while quickswitching which is obviously harder because you have to move the ring finger off the strafe key to hit the key above it.

I don't know about the rest of you guys who use it but the worst part about quickswitching is you tend to switch before the shot is even sent in your haste to be fast, oh well :confused1:
 
oh ok. Hey did you guys know,that the sounds you hear from guns. They are not from the real gun sounds lol
 
Personally I quick switch when I'm scoping, and have no one to shoot at. Basically when I'm wanting a quick way to leave scoped.
 
Personally I quick switch when I'm scoping, and have no one to shoot at. Basically when I'm wanting a quick way to leave scoped.

absolutely, and hopefully the reasons for doing it after a shot also are pretty clear, you lose almost a second of maneuverability without quickswitching because you're stuck in the scope and can't see crap
 
At the time of the shot my middle finger is on the 'W' key, my left ring finger is on the 'Q' key. Immediately after you take the shot (you hear the shot or you depress the fire button) tap the Q key twice. To practice I'd say just stand still and take shots practicing the two-tap quickswitching and when you can do it reliably for 4 shots (don't do it on the 5th, you'll waste time reloading!) then start moving around and practice left strafing while quickswitching which is obviously harder because you have to move the ring finger off the strafe key to hit the key above it.

I don't know about the rest of you guys who use it but the worst part about quickswitching is you tend to switch before the shot is even sent in your haste to be fast, oh well :confused1:

Yeah, many times I switch before I fire. Most annoying.

But how I do it, is that I switch by pressing either 3 and 1 very fast (switching in to spade and back) with 2 fingers, or just quickly press Q.

Idk how I do the pressing 3 and 1 thing so fast, but I have learned.
 
Yeah, many times I switch before I fire. Most annoying.

But how I do it, is that I switch by pressing either 3 and 1 very fast (switching in to spade and back) with 2 fingers, or just quickly press Q.

Idk how I do the pressing 3 and 1 thing so fast, but I have learned.

haha that's pretty cool, I've never tried that... the worst is trying to quickswitch in tf2 and feeling like a tard after EVERY SHOT
 
lol i love quick switching. Its fun sometimes when you do it so perfectly that when you fire you don't hear the shot but it did go off. it happens to me all the time...
 

Latest posts

Back
Top