!up grizzam

Grizzam

Active Member
Joined
May 26, 2009
Messages
375
Wanted to start a thread asking how much rep you have on fbg?

I have 205 with a 1.64 avg, it's a relatively low score due to the fact I've been registered on fbg for over a year

Mines fairly uneven though due to a few people always upping me when we play together. So I'd say it should be more of a 175-185

*And I'm not one of those guys who asks for the !up, and proud of it*
 
1,110, 3.546 avg.

Hoodie is right behind me with 1,105 (3.27 avg.)
 
Last edited:
Reputation: 148 (1.15 avg.)

I think almost anyone that plays semi-regularly with me knows... I don't care about reputation in the slightest. I down more people than I up, and love it when people whine about it.
 
what does the ratio mean anyway
im sitting at 375 1.67 av
been member since 3/18/09
 
the ratio is the amount of different players that have up'ed u to your current rep level

121 rep and a 1.592 avg

quite sad since i been a member since 9/22/08
 

Latest posts

Back
Top