Your wish is granted! ! ! !

Evil-Jester

EGO Zealot
Joined
Oct 27, 2007
Messages
1,573
Your wish is granted!

Okay, we get to play evil genies.
I'll make a wish.
The next person grants the wish but corrupts it somehow. Then he or she posts a new wish for the next person to corrupt. And so on.

Example-
ME: I wish I had Spiderman's powers.

NEXT PERSON: Granted, but you now have four extra arms and an appetite for flies. I wish I were immortal.

NEXT PERSON: Granted, you're stuck in suspended animation forever. I wish I were taller.
etc.

Alright, for real...

I wish I had a new computer
 
Ok, you now have a computer which is new to you. It is equiped with the latest Intell Celeron 800MHz processor. It uses RD 600 RAM (which you only have 128MB of - 2x 32MB and 1x 64MB) and comes complete with a VooDoo 2 extention for your 8bit generic video card. This beauty also is equiped with not one, not two, but 3 IBM brand DeskStar 500 MB hard drives in Raid 0 (so that when one of the deathstars breaks you lose everything). The monitor is is monotone and your chipset is made by Sys.
Note: It is a built PC so ignore any time lapses in technology.

I wish the next person grants this wish without corrupting it in any way shape or form based upon my final judgement and noone elses.

~Check & Mate~
 
I make your wish happen, but God kills you, survival of the strongest he said.


I wish I was unimmortal.
 
Back
Top