DoD:S Scoreboard Issue\Question

gothroach

Active Member
Joined
Sep 10, 2009
Messages
358
Today, out of the blue, my DoD:S scoreboard started showing everyone on a DoD:S server who doesn't have a Steam icon as my friend. Now, I classically haven't been the most social creature, so I know all these people aren't on my friends list :P. At first, it was slightly confusing, but now it's just annoying... Has anyone heard of or experienced this before?
 
It's your subconscious mind crying out for help, it wants you to have more friends.

That or what Diamond said.
 
It's a glitch,try restarting Steam.It happens to me sometimes.

Well, thanks for the suggestion; I restarted Steam and checked again... No avail!

I guess I'll just pretend I have a ton of friends for now.
 
i have also having most of all the players in the servers some times and i just play i know is a glitch and i know i am not friend with some of them :)
 
uninstall steam and reinstall? cause never heard of that problem before :(
 
It's a glitch. I have had it many times before but have no idea how to fix it. It's just a visual glitch so just keep on gaming.

PS: It does give me a warm pink feeling in the bottom of my hart tho when it happens :P
 
Back
Top