I dislike when spies sit and wait for stair stabs, Id rather it happen like the only stair stab you had in the beginning. Not bad revolver skills, but if I was pyro there I would of dominated you again like I did on GPit
lol i was like should i post this.
A. its not my usual style
B. i failed like 2 stair stabs
but i was like eh why not i got a couple nice revolver kills one nice stair stab and i got uberd twice.
the funny thing is early in the life i was uber by that same medic meaning i was ubered 3 times in one life as a spy by one medic.
i know most use ambas but i have a certain type of aim.
my aim is good when aiming for the body but bad if i have to aim for the head and i just love how boom boom boom and any 125 class is dead that fast. i know you can do that if ya headshot but still.
Revolver fo life