New to DOD

Buddhaa

I made one post
Joined
Oct 8, 2009
Messages
3
Hey guys, just want to pop in and say Hi. I just registered on your site, and im looking to start playing dod again.

I was talking to Azznik(don't know if he's a "big time playa" round here but eh.) last night he said i should come play. I don't know if he gets anything special for referring people, but he's the one who referred me.

OH and by the way, the server i played on today was awsome. Just need to get my skill back lol.
 
Azznik is cool :P Plays Strand a lot. (The uhh.. *AHEM*Best Server*AHEM*)
 
Welcome, strand is alright, used to play it a lot but not anymore, you'll find me roamin around with either my mp40 or either rifle in Donner or Kalt, sometimes Ava.
 
Word of advise if your fighting Azznik, if he gets the sniper rifle run far far away, same goes for Tiger and Krazy1; and a bunch of other regulars now that I think about it.
 
Welcome!
All of our servers are great. I personally like Ava, Kalt, and our Sniper Server. And when facing a sniper you can't run far enough away. Just make sure you stick and move, stick and move. lol
Hope to see you out on the battlefronts!
 
Lol watch your head for those snipers. And come on vent so we can get to know ya
 
the most important person you should fear in a dod server is ..... me


i am very dangerous
 
Welcome back to the realm of killing, and to our little family my Buddhist friend. You'll find me roaming the halls of all the great servers at our disposal, however do not join Ava unless you are on my side, for I own the very streets you walk upon there. *Bows deeply.* Namaste.

:chair:


The greatest action is not conforming with the worlds ways.
Atisha
 

Latest posts

Back
Top