TF2 Basketball Competitoin Results!

TcVinsky

Thread Junky
Joined
Jul 10, 2008
Messages
892
Congratulations to the G team, the winners of the event and congrats to the D team for being the runnerups!

G team Scored: 6
=(e)=™Torzak
=(eGO)=™ TcVinsky
=(e)=™ Nightcall

D team Scored: 3
=(e)=™ Louis VI dit le GROS
=(eGO)=™ Fearless
=(e)=™NobleWulf

Sorry I didn't get a screenshot of the scoreboard, I forgot to take one. Thank you all for coming, had a lot of fun this time around. Also we had some time left over at the end, so we did some 2v2. If you guys got any screenshots or demos, please post them here!

bbal01.jpg

bbal02.jpg
 
Last edited:
Hey i got some screenies, this event as preeeety lolz. I cant believe our team almost won at the end. :'(

WE WON :D
wewon.jpg


OMG!!! We Won Again :D
omgwewonagain.jpg


Go Go GO!!!
gogogog.jpg
 
I had to work a suprise 16 hour shift and missed it. I wish I could have joined in on the fun.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top