any way to change the scoreboard?

Noise

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Jun 17, 2009
Messages
2,422
I have seen other players with different looking scoreboards, I want to change mine to one that lets me see everyone who is playing, but I don't know how.

Any help?
 
You mean you want the 32-player scoreboard? If so:

**link removed**

Post #7 has install instructions.

EDIT: Fail link was fail. Look below for a better link.
 
Last edited:
nice i was thinking the same thing the other day... thanks Woodstock!
 
i cant get the download to work.. it keeps opening up my adobe and that jsut gives me an error.. i posted here cus i didnt wanna bump a 2month old thread

If anyone can give me a hand with this hud that would be awesome
 
Do you mean like a different theme?
If so, it will change everything besides gameplay and graphics, depending on what theme you download.

Or maybe there are single scoreboard themes, try fpsbanana
 
Here is a link to FPSBanana's 32-player scoreboard:

http://www.fpsbanana.com/guis/20309

Same theme and everything, it looks like this (without the nice score):

plr_pipeline0002.jpg
 
Last edited:
Back
Top