A Advo I made one post Joined Sep 15, 2009 Messages 16 Oct 10, 2009 #1 Just wanted to say how much I enjoy playing on the TF2 IR server and how the server is admined....good job guys Last edited: Oct 10, 2009
Just wanted to say how much I enjoy playing on the TF2 IR server and how the server is admined....good job guys
!Woodstock! EGO Is My Life! Joined Mar 21, 2008 Messages 5,274 Oct 10, 2009 #2 Thank you. Glad to see that you have a place to play were you are comfortable. I hope to see you around.
Thank you. Glad to see that you have a place to play were you are comfortable. I hope to see you around.
E eXistance Forum Fiend Joined Jan 9, 2009 Messages 625 Oct 10, 2009 #3 Thanks, glad to see that you're enjoying it, you will see me on the IR server alot.
E EyelessHunter Poster Extraordinaire Joined Aug 7, 2007 Messages 2,218 Oct 10, 2009 #4 Another successful procedure!
D DUCE EGO Addict Joined Jan 19, 2009 Messages 1,205 Oct 10, 2009 #5 eXistance said: Thanks, glad to see that you're enjoying it, you will see me on the IR server alot. Click to expand... I'd actually worry bout that. He's good. Too good. *shakes fist at evil spy*
eXistance said: Thanks, glad to see that you're enjoying it, you will see me on the IR server alot. Click to expand... I'd actually worry bout that. He's good. Too good. *shakes fist at evil spy*
PeZku Thread Junky Joined Feb 24, 2009 Messages 942 Oct 10, 2009 #6 It's a fun server indeed And thanks to YOU for donating!