MAUL ID Unverified

WrathOfDucky

I made one post
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
10
Any adviser out there who is able to help me get my MAUL ID verified? It was initially verified under the name Ledav, and I have since changed my name to WrathofDucky, but cannot carry over verified MAUL to WrathofDucky. I need someone who can help me with this. True, I am not active on the forum or vent, but have been an ego member since the beginning of the year throughout my name changes, but would not want this issue to hinder being promoted.

Thanks,

WrathOfDucky
 
Add me to Steam (check signature).

I'll help you out.

Or, if you'd rather, you can PM an Advisor or Division Leader.
 
Last edited:
Add me to Steam (check signature).

I'll help you out.

Or, if you'd rather, you can PM an Advisor or Division Leader.


I have just added you Tidus. Thanks.

I tried PMing two people who were suppose to be Advisers and DLs, but no response.
 
You can add me to Steam and i can help you im prettuy good with that stuff. :]] always here!
 
Can anyone unverify maul id with my old name "Ledav" and verify me under the new name "WrathOfDucky?"
 

Latest posts

Back
Top