Headset Advise

WILLBUR

Rookie
Joined
Nov 21, 2007
Messages
47
My son has recently destroyed my headset. I've looked on the Triton website, but I haven't the slightest clue which one would be the best for me.

Any Suggestions would be appreciated.
 
ive always used logitech ive never had problems with them unless it was my own fault but i only use my headset for the mic and nothing else
 
[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Plantronics-GameCom-Open-Ear-Gaming-Headset/dp/B001KUSXXU/ref=sr_1_16?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1255271403&sr=8-16[/ame]

I got those for $50 a few months ago, and absolutely love them. They're $30 online now.
 
http://www.amazon.com/Plantronics-G...?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1255271403&sr=8-16

I got those for $50 a few months ago, and absolutely love them. They're $30 online now.

here this is one I highly recommend (link below).... hope this helps you out...
http://www.plantronics.com/north_america/en_US/products/computer/pc-gaming-headsets/gamecom-377

Go with the plantronics 377. If those are the ones on amazon for 30 bucks, thats a hell of a deal. Unless, you are wanting to spend over 200 bucks for a headset, those are fine for whatever you want. What I like about plantronics, is there customer support. I had a pair that I dropped and the ear piece came off and I called support to see if it was under warranty and I didn't have a receipt or a date or purchase. Sent the headset to California after talking to someone for 10 minutes and they sent me a new one and it only took a day to get here. So if you ever break your headset for any reason. You can easily get a new one without spending some more cash.
 
I'm sorry, but if your headset falls apart because you dropped them. That tells you probably more than enough about the quality of the product(s) they sell. I hear too many stories and I'm just always amazed that people think that a product is ... well, acceptable if it falls a few times and breaks.

The only thing that I've had a problem with my Turtle Beach headset was that I lost the microphone foam thing that goes around the mic. I bought a new one for it ... then of course found the original like a month later at my moms house (must have been in a pocket or something) and now I have 2. By February I will have had my headset for 2 years, I paid for the quality and got it.
 
I have owned atleast 5 different brands of headsets from expensive to dirt cheap, they are headsets, they are fragile. Of course they are going to break if you drop them. It was completely my fault, not the headset. I am sure those turtle beach headsets are pretty good but for 150 dollars??

If you want to spend over 100 dollars then you should be getting good quality. If the original poster wants to spend that much money, go ahead for the ak-r8. I'm sure its a great, quality headset.

If you don't want to spend an arm and a leg for a headset. Get the plantronics 377.
 
If you don't want to spend an arm and a leg for a headset. Get the plantronics 377.

Mine gives me what I think is great sound, and allows me to communicate in game.

What else is there for it to do? Help me aim better? :confused1:
 
Steelseries are good too............and they aren't overly expensive and they are very good build quality. They've received a lot of good ratings and reviews over the web.

I use a SteelSeries Siberia Full-Size gaming headset and the thing is great, its also amazing looking and can be used without the Mic and for MP3 players and such.
 
Back
Top