Offensive engi

NCA

EGO Zealot
Joined
Sep 15, 2008
Messages
1,556
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qwh0-95oFJQ"]Youtube[/ame] | [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qwh0-95oFJQ&fmt=18"]Youtube HQ[/ame]
 
Yeah when you got a bunch of engies and there all on the same page it can be very effective. :)
 
Ive been on teams where this has happend, and ive stopped it when they have tried to do it to us. It helps if your spy and you can easily stop it, if your ever on PLMaps they do it there.
 
Horrible defense. Not one sentry around that first turn they took, behind the wood fence... I'm sure that anyone could've done that.
 
I love being offensive engy, you can do really good with it. And oddly I am much better with the shotgun than many other weapons. Oh well, that was pretty nice!
 
Nicely done, shows what an offensive engy can do against a team paying no attention to what's going on behind them.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top