All your members are belonging to us

gen-ig

EGO Addict
=(e)=
Joined
Mar 6, 2009
Messages
1,250
Payment of 1,000,000 Casino Cash per member required for their freedom.
dodshostage.png


<3 Insurgency Div.
 
yeah, but see, we're not technically being held...that's just the story they're using after we INVADED their channel! viva la resistance!
 
lol, i was in that room 5 minutes before that pic was taken :P glad i got out safe haha
 
Millions for defense. Not a dime for tribute.
They shall be martyrs for the cause. They shall not be forgotten.
Cry havoc! Let loose the hounds of war! No Quarter!



My that was fun.
 
Millions for defense. Not a dime for tribute.
They shall be martyrs for the cause. They shall not be forgotten.
Cry havoc! Let loose the hounds of war! No Quarter!



My that was fun.


The charges are placed, the fuses lit, only a matter of time before INS is knee deep in sh*t!
 
Let's see, I have 948k right now...nope, you can keep all them.

Well, except LiQuIdSiLk, maybe. You'll have to pay US to take half of them off your hands, especially that Gumba11Machine character. ;)
 
Let's see, I have 948k right now...nope, you can keep all them.

Well, except LiQuIdSiLk, maybe. You'll have to pay US to take half of them off your hands, especially that Gumba11Machine character. ;)

Oh I see what the wise negotiator is doing, hes pretending to put all his cards on the table.

Gumball is now worth 2mil Casino Cash, thanks to that quote in your sig. I hear some DLs have a good amount left of CC.
 
I will come and get in there Jack Bauer style and free you all. And that means hitting gen-ig in the face until he free's you all. Jack Bauer style.
 
Back
Top