Question about Events

DUCE

EGO Addict
Joined
Jan 19, 2009
Messages
1,205
Hey I got a question about some of the events that occur. Is there a thread or something already made that has a description of the events? I wasn't able to attend yesterdays Around the World, and I was wondering what it was.
 
Sometimes the event coordinators change the password so that no one can join for a while, this is because no one would join in the middle of something, not know whats going on, and start killing everyone.
Also if it was around the world, it would only work if you join in the beginning.
 
Oh no, Noise, I meant I wasn't able to attend due to time constraints (was busy with classwork). Shoulda worded that a little bit better. :)
 
Oh, sorry.

Around the World is an event that is like Class Vs Class, but everyone goes the same class, and see who is the last one standing,
and every class is used, so it would be from scout vs scout to spy vs spy, the one who won the most is the most well rounded tf2 player in eGO,

Ask one of the Event Coordinators if what I said didn't make sense. :D
 
Around the World is an event in which everyone plays the same class for 5 minutes each and at the end of the event, the person with the highest score is the winner. So, the event is played for 45 minutes since there are 9 classes. If the event has been altered in any way then please feel free to correct me.
 
If you click on the Calendar tab on the left side of your screen, that tells you of all the upcoming events, and if you click on the event then you can figure out what goes on during the event.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top