Pyro vs pyro results : Masterpiece wins again

Mental Buga

Thread Thumper
Joined
Mar 3, 2008
Messages
1,098
CONGRATULATIONS ONCE AGAIN MASTERPIECE

THIS IS HIS 3RD WIN
IN CLASS VS CLASS
WITH 120 POINTS!!

WHO WILL KNOCK HIM OFF HIS CURRENT DOMINATION RUN
OF CLASS VS CLASS ??


2ken2x.jpg

Big thank you to iGreen for Co-hosting :)

and to everyone that came..

please share your screen shots with us

See you all again soon !
​
 
Last edited:
Thank you Mental Buga and iGreen for hosting this awesome event. Mental Buga you must be really happy when you killed me

Mental Stop Smiling -.-
egomentalbugaislookingg.jpg


Burn Baby Burn!
burnbabyburn.jpg


0_o
40727384.jpg


Taunt Line!
tauntline.jpg


Thanks once more for the awesome event. :D
 
LOL I was grinning too !!

For those of you that may not have attending the event, Class vs Class events are usually just 30 minutes, so we fill up the rest of the hour with some mini games.

Tonight we played Pyro Tennis in the second half , followed by a Hudda Hudda line to finish off the night.

Does anyone have the execution picture of Masterpiece?
 
I missed it again. :(

I'll make it here for the next Pyro VS Pyro and destroy masterpiece. :D
 
Good game all. I thought I would do better than 4th... I'll blame it on the fact that I haven't been playing recently.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top