- Joined
- Jun 9, 2009
- Messages
- 388
I figure I'll start making a thread weekly where everyone can post their good matches for a week. I think that we need to have a regular set of threads that acknowledge the good players and allow us to show off. It also gives the people that are working on being better a goal and then when they reach it, a sort of achievement.
So here it goes.
The first threads of many to come.
Notice the team scores and mine, I think it's a PWN
http://img360.imageshack.us/i/css1012.jpg/
EDIT... well the screenshot didn't come out too well, but it's 52-18(me) and 17(ct)-5(t)
So here it goes.
The first threads of many to come.
Notice the team scores and mine, I think it's a PWN

http://img360.imageshack.us/i/css1012.jpg/
EDIT... well the screenshot didn't come out too well, but it's 52-18(me) and 17(ct)-5(t)











dang. that is good. hahahha!



........



