Gravelpit Morning 13 Oct 09

firestrike24

Poster
Joined
Jun 25, 2009
Messages
169
Well guys, that was one awesome match earlier on, we had a few clans on the server and had one of the best matches I've seen (i.e. didn't degenerate into a spyfest and engiwhoring)

Let's keep the gravel server that way all day, nice job!

P.S. While we're on it, Tee Hee Hee, I told you I'm a frickin critmagnet! As for the melodrama, you can't spell marshmello without melo!
 
Last edited:
Thanks for helping out guys, it was fun to ressurect the server during the normal quiet day time (in my timezone at least) and I enjoyed it

Nothing like a good ole bit of frantic defending on B eh?
 
yea it was sick
at first with echelon and te hee in the same team
then i got switched and burned their asses, or took out their team sentrys haha

to quote teehee : watch out Green Lantern is on the roof


but it was to late your defense was down already harharharhar


<3
 
yea it was sick
at first with echelon and te hee in the same team
then i got switched and burned their asses, or took out their team sentrys haha

to quote teehee : watch out Green Lantern is on the roof


but it was to late your defense was down already harharharhar


<3

You lucky rascals with your crit stickies, a curse upon ye soul :mad_old:

The funniest part was that while I was cursing another demoman who killed me with a crit in the exact same place, a scout ran up and bonk killed me while I was sniping

For the record, out of 11 deaths I had (5 as medic), 3 were facestabs, 2 were by crit rocket, 3 by crit sticky (in the same place!), 1 by crit scatgun, and 2 by natural means.
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top