New Video Card

Krause

Poster
Joined
Dec 29, 2008
Messages
134
Hey Guys!

Do you guys think this card will perform well?
I only have PCI
If so, what do you think I could run? I have COD:4 and COD:WAW
and Crysis and GOW.
Thanks!

Specs:
2.8ghz Processor
1024mb of RAM

Card I'm getting:
HTML:
http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=4824267&CatId=319
 
Thats not so good of a gaming card.

Maybe a 9500GT? It's pretty much the same price, but performs better in gaming.
 
Ok! I'll look into it!
I just have trouble finding plain PCI cuz I dont have PCI-e
 
To answer your question, to be blunt, your computer is too old. You are looking for an AGP graphic card (AGP was the standard before PCI-e) and frankly at this point your options are limited. This means you most likely need to buy a new computer or look on eBay for old parts. The 1900XLX i believe was the most powerful AGP card on the market hopefully you can get it for cheap
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top