Fav server

Ra.

Poster
Joined
May 26, 2009
Messages
117
i see post about fav... maps:glare: and stuff but what is your fav... server :confused1: mine is as we all dont know already the ego sniper sever:drool:
 
posting this on the eGO forums what do you think most people's favorite server lol? mine are the eGO DOD:s servers the most friendly enviroment out of all the games eGO runs which i say is outstanding.
 
seems awfully similar to that other post Ra.....lol


well, besides the eGO servers....ronpaul's gungame server handsdown!
 
Um eGO servers..

If you mean individual servers, you might as well just say maps? :P
But it would be
Strand for DoD:S
2fort for TF2
 
chances are if you like the ego kalt server...you like the map as well...just saying....:P
 
I would say ronpaul's but i get major lag when i go on but eGO DOD:S Servers are my fav...:)
 
My favorite is this where I can dominate Ra.and yes it is the sniper server.

Ra: you know, you can run but not hide!!!!!
 
My favorite is this where I can dominate Ra.and yes it is the sniper server.

Ra: you know, you can run but not hide!!!!!


ok old friend i am coming for you its on now it wont always be like it was today :P
 
Lol

I'm with Patje Sniper server to shoot Ra Lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just fooling around I have spoke to awesome eGO members and shot some and have got shot plenty by them and I have to say every server is great for me everyone's cool and everyone has fun. Later
 
ok old friend i am coming for you its on now it wont always be like it was today

You know where I am, I wait patiently
 
i like the most of the eGO servers not only in DoD:s but also the other games :)
 
My favorite is this where I can dominate Ra.and yes it is the sniper server.

Ra: you know, you can run but not hide!!!!!

I have yet to see you two in the eGO sniper server, unless I am blind or you have different names.

Sooooo hope to see you in the server at one time


TAZ
 
Back
Top