X xanderharrison Active Member Joined Jul 26, 2009 Messages 270 Oct 13, 2009 #1 Anyone that wants a scrim can you pm me or sumit cuz at 6pm GMT if we could get together and have proper scrim? if we allowed that is =))))) thanks <3
Anyone that wants a scrim can you pm me or sumit cuz at 6pm GMT if we could get together and have proper scrim? if we allowed that is =))))) thanks <3
L lotus blade Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jan 26, 2009 Messages 2,138 Oct 13, 2009 #2 lol...alrighty then. xD
T Tidus EGO Is My Life! Joined Aug 19, 2009 Messages 4,077 Oct 13, 2009 #3 Just ask some people in Ventrilo whenever you want to get people for a scrim. You'll get 5 in no time.
Just ask some people in Ventrilo whenever you want to get people for a scrim. You'll get 5 in no time.
L Lithium Famous Joined Apr 5, 2009 Messages 452 Oct 13, 2009 #4 I've been keeping away from real scrims cause i don't wanna go through the hassle of taking off all my skins, but if you're up for an informal scrim I'd be happy to join.
I've been keeping away from real scrims cause i don't wanna go through the hassle of taking off all my skins, but if you're up for an informal scrim I'd be happy to join.
A Azn_Master EGO Zealot Joined Feb 19, 2009 Messages 1,608 Oct 14, 2009 #5 you are allowed to have scrims, but you are not allowed to wear eGO as your tag.