Medic for season two?

Joined
Dec 20, 2008
Messages
211
Wilson And I are putting together a team for ego's season two matches.

We just need a medic, and then we will have nice time!

our group name is Yeck Shemesh! (*Y~S*)

do it!

Advice-Dog-JOIN-YECK-SHEMESH-PROFIT.jpg
 
i would but i think im already in it.
lolz
but srsly if worst comes to worst i can play medic for us.
 
Why would you have a dog in your pic, I thought dogs were you nemisis family cat...Frisky Dingo = Dog :P
 
Haha I'll play with you guys. What are you playing.. ESEA or CEVO?

I play medic
 
its just ego season 2 league but i believe 6 vs 6 simliar to cevo in the respect of only 1 medic but different because no limmit on demo i think.
 
We are still Looking for 1 more player, Not positive what class were looking for as of now, just a heads up that there is 1 spot remaining on our team roster.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top