What should my name be?

What do you call me?


  • Total voters
    63
Joined
Aug 5, 2008
Messages
464
I made this poll out of curiosity (and Boredom) and I'd like to know what you think?

dont worry, that last option wont get you attacked, like I said, Im just Curious ^.^

oh and I also posted this to break the ice of Zombie mod strats, knifes and the all too famous AK vs M4 poll (sorry whoever posted that, just pointing it out)

Edit: Fail with a title, im sorry this poll is not to decide what the public will mock me by.
 
Last edited:
Some Random Guy.
slash_thread.png
 
I'd go with the original Some Random Guy, 2nd choice would be SERG cause it sounds like Zerg from Toy Story. :P
 
I choose SERG, its easy to say and knowing myself, if it was SRG i would end up saying SERG anyways.
 
Who's this Some Random Guy we speak of?

Must be Some Random Girl who is behaving like Some Random Guy who is actually Some Other Random Guy who had a baby called Some Random Guy's Child who what the heck am I talking about again?
 
you know i love Some Random Guy. its what ive known you with since i first saw you...it just sticks ya know? and i know someone else you know likes it. ;)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top