Help joining a CLAN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it appears you have already joined Edgegamers, this is a good thing. We are an organization, much larger than a clan. With us you meet a lot more people, we are more stable and you have more options and flexibility within the organization. If your post is about leaving us and joining a "clan," this is not the forum, nor website for that matter, to post on. I hope this is not the case.
 
Not at all spray im asking about the guy with the different symbols after there name I'm eGO for Life now Spray you can't run me off LOL
 
I think what Brian is referring to is the Houses and/or the old A|R tag. Brian are you talking about things you've seen such as S|R, [H|H], -I|G-, [RD], or other such things? If so, those are actually no longer in use. They are from a former aspect of the DoD division. To inform you a little bit, there used to be groups called houses. Each house basically had one of our DoD servers as a home. This system was dismantled about a year ago because of issues that came up with having them. Most people have moved on since, but a few remnants are around with a few people still having the tags in their forum names, signatures, or the like. Sorry if this disappoints you Brian, but you can't join them anymore.
 
OK

Thanks Tony i just figured I asked because I didn't know. Now at least I know what it stood for. Thanks
 
Thanks for understanding Brian. We get many "I'm leaving eGO threads" and I was just making sure this was not the case. I'm glad Tony could fill you in about the house tags / A|R tags we use to have.

I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread, as I believe all your questions were answered. If you have any more, feel free to PM me them to me, I'll be happy to answer them.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top