KnuckleChild87 Forum Fiend Joined Mar 2, 2009 Messages 645 Oct 14, 2009 #3 i could double post this into INS General as well
Matt With A Cat The Catpenny System =(e)= Joined Jun 11, 2009 Messages 2,548 Oct 14, 2009 #5 Ah, so Debo finally reveals his true nature!
J joshcash Poster Extraordinaire Joined Dec 7, 2008 Messages 2,397 Oct 14, 2009 #6 KILLERxDEBO said: Admin abuse!!!!!!!!!!!! Click to expand... Man you got owned I still love ya though.
KILLERxDEBO said: Admin abuse!!!!!!!!!!!! Click to expand... Man you got owned I still love ya though.
D Duality The Dualyist of Dualys Joined Jun 5, 2007 Messages 4,096 Oct 14, 2009 #8 Debo's just finally getting the recognition for his position in the clan. There's no Glass ceiling in eGO. You go girl.
Debo's just finally getting the recognition for his position in the clan. There's no Glass ceiling in eGO. You go girl.
featherfoot07 Poster Extraordinaire Joined Oct 17, 2008 Messages 2,760 Oct 14, 2009 #9 ahhhhh debo, so your finally admitting it to the world. Go you man, Go you!
M Meowcenaries EGO Is My Life! =(eGO)= Joined Jun 24, 2009 Messages 4,595 Oct 14, 2009 #10 I knew it!
Hero93 EGO Zealot Joined Apr 17, 2009 Messages 1,659 Oct 14, 2009 #11 We should have a vote for Co Clan Female. I vote for Debo.
J jeod66 EGO Zealot Joined Mar 2, 2009 Messages 1,996 Oct 14, 2009 #12 +5 Man Points to Debo for finally being honest with everyone. Wait, what?!