N NeoJed -TR- Famous Joined Mar 14, 2007 Messages 515 Oct 30, 2007 #1 I am in Berkner high school marching band and on Saturday we are going to be a band competing in the BOA Super Regional at the Alamodome in San Antonio. Anyone here going to be there? Or anyone going to see it?
I am in Berkner high school marching band and on Saturday we are going to be a band competing in the BOA Super Regional at the Alamodome in San Antonio. Anyone here going to be there? Or anyone going to see it?
HeadShot EGO Zealot Joined Sep 26, 2007 Messages 1,685 Oct 31, 2007 #2 no cant see it but i hope u have fun there!
E Evil Betty[JONES] Rookie Joined Oct 12, 2007 Messages 76 Oct 31, 2007 #5 You go to berkner? That is cool man. I went to horn. I was a football player though, not in band. Our band sucked....lol
You go to berkner? That is cool man. I went to horn. I was a football player though, not in band. Our band sucked....lol