Remember, Remember the 5th of November

  • Thread starter Thread starter GreenMonkey
  • Start date Start date
I always celebrate the 5th of November, its my birthday. But otherwise no, Americans do not - and probably hadnt heard of it before V for Vendetta.
 
[quote1193947006=GreenMonkey]
I'm trying to understand your post. You want thousands of people's birthday to be listed on the homepage?

Also, I'm guessing you want a sig for your birthday and for me to recieve nothing I asked for? Just trying to understand what you said. Dont you already have a sig?
[/quote1193947006]

no i said that YOU need a sig for your birthday...you need one
and idk maybe not all 1000's of the peoples birthdays, forget it, it was a terrible idea lol
you still need a sig though
 
Wait, you cant see my sig? Just look real hard - its solid dark grey. Infact, I think other people have links to it too.
 
If anyone wants to, or can make it, we're having an =FL= Scrim training on the 5th of November at the KK server, map will be changed to Ava or Donner, if I have time before it, time is:
8pm (gtm +0)
3pm Eastern
2pm Central
1pm Mountain
12pm Pacific
 
Wish I could make it - I made a rule for myself, no video games on weekdays untill my senior project is finished.... but then again it will be my birthday. hmm - maybe if I work hard.
 
[quote1194041674==(eG)=Eire.32 =FL=]
CONGRATZ ON THE B- DAY IN ADVANCE, but guy fawks day is the prodestants showing they are better than catholics by stopping the assassination attempt on the King and parliment, so it is not a thing to celebrate( the persacution of cathloics in britian increased 10fold after the 5th of november leading to the deaths of many catholic poeple, but congratz on the b-day,
Eire.32
[/quote1194041674]

Um...w00tz?
 
Eire may have a point, but since I ain't neither, I can for one celebrate it to my fullest :)

And, Jeebus, I bet you like Looking For Group? Hope the movie comes out soon.
 
first of all> MOP> lol at first post.

second.. greenmonkey. We have killed each other. We have scrimmed together. that one time, back in '88, with the waitress, and the office supply salesman.. great times. ..but.. u need to roll back that list a little bit bud.

much love to u and ure birthday
 
Hahaha yea, that avatar is also my spray. Shame you can only see it on the orange server though, lol.

Me either man. Movie is gonna be awesome.
 
I heard they got some good british (confirm this please) actor to do the role, the "trailer" seemed awesome!

Also, one day to go people!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top