Emish's birthday bash!!!!

Maj.Emish

Forum Fiend
Joined
Dec 12, 2008
Messages
618
Sunday i'm turning 26, i'm going to be out of town tho. So to celebrate it with my eGO brethren i'll be gaming from when i wake to when i go to sleep today on thursday. of course taking food breaks and bathroom breaks, jeez you weirdos ;)

c you all tomorrow, well today
 
Sunday i'm turning 26, i'm going to be out of town tho. So to celebrate it with my eGO brethren i'll be gaming from when i wake to when i go to sleep today on thursday. of course taking food breaks and bathroom breaks, jeez you weirdos ;)

c you all tomorrow, well today

Emish when i get home, i will stalk, i mean follow you from server to server to play with you....
 
My 21st birthday is next tuesday, and i will be celebrating by, well, i wont be playing video games.
 
you suck! should be tomorrow :-P I'll do my best to make the late end of your birthday bash!
 
I'll play with you Emish...I havent dom'd you in a while so it should be fun =P
 
Happy early birthday dethday!


(Slight video language warning)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R63obMTmsvo[/ame]
 
it seems there are a lot of birthdays in October (including mine which was 5 days ago)
Happy birthday :) and to many more!
 
Happy early birthday and btw I always have an empty pop bottle beside me for hardcore killing sprees I mean who wants to get up? JK, anyways have a good one! :P
 
For my 21st I had a good time. My 22nd I flew to Boston, MA and had a great time. This past summer I turned 23 and I played TF2 for about 8 hours followed by a few hours of TV and had a fantastic time.
 
Sunday i'm turning 26, i'm going to be out of town tho. So to celebrate it with my eGO brethren i'll be gaming from when i wake to when i go to sleep today on thursday. of course taking food breaks and bathroom breaks, jeez you weirdos ;)

c you all tomorrow, well today

maybe you could ask if the tf2 servers could have the birthday mode on. :D
 
Sunday i'm turning 26, i'm going to be out of town tho. So to celebrate it with my eGO brethren i'll be gaming from when i wake to when i go to sleep today on thursday. of course taking food breaks and bathroom breaks, jeez you weirdos ;)

c you all tomorrow, well today

bottles containing drink and food. Use the empty bottles for the latter :D
 

Latest posts

Back
Top