F Focus Thread Junky Joined Mar 17, 2009 Messages 914 Oct 15, 2009 #1 Good job on recruiting people guys, I look in the recruiting office and about 70% of the new applications in the past 4-5 days have been for the Counter-Strike Source Division! Keep it up Guys!!!
Good job on recruiting people guys, I look in the recruiting office and about 70% of the new applications in the past 4-5 days have been for the Counter-Strike Source Division! Keep it up Guys!!!
R RawNova Poster Joined Dec 12, 2008 Messages 107 Oct 15, 2009 #2 wow, 70% ? that nice, and its all in CC:S?
P Pizza Steve Thread Junky Joined Feb 3, 2008 Messages 889 Oct 15, 2009 #4 WinterFresh said: How u can become recruiter?? Click to expand... You need to be an eG or eGO and talk to one of the leadership guys in charge of recruiting.
WinterFresh said: How u can become recruiter?? Click to expand... You need to be an eG or eGO and talk to one of the leadership guys in charge of recruiting.
L lotus blade Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jan 26, 2009 Messages 2,138 Oct 15, 2009 #10 they have been doin a great job. keep it up guys
I ImDead Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined May 30, 2009 Messages 2,618 Oct 15, 2009 #11 Yea, lets keep it up!
J JayFlip EGO Is My Life! Joined Sep 6, 2009 Messages 4,942 Oct 15, 2009 #13 And they just keep on coming! Keep it up!
O Officer-Pie Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jan 4, 2009 Messages 2,571 Oct 15, 2009 #15 Thankya, thankya very much. I'll be here for a LONG time. Been a Recruiter since February!
I IceGladiator EGO Is My Life! Joined May 13, 2009 Messages 5,332 Oct 15, 2009 #17 they are doing great... see you guys in office...
T Tidus EGO Is My Life! Joined Aug 19, 2009 Messages 4,077 Oct 15, 2009 #19 Thanks for the support everyone.