Spray Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jan 3, 2008 Messages 2,666 Oct 15, 2009 #1 Vote for the event you want! Sniper No-Scopes: Only sniper rifles, no scoping in!
KnuckleChild87 Forum Fiend Joined Mar 2, 2009 Messages 645 Oct 15, 2009 #3 I need to serve up knuckle sandwiches!!! Melee only!!! who is to say that the snipers wont actually use their scopes?! It'll be a huge shenanigans fight. VOTE MELEE!!!
I need to serve up knuckle sandwiches!!! Melee only!!! who is to say that the snipers wont actually use their scopes?! It'll be a huge shenanigans fight. VOTE MELEE!!!
ronpaul EGO Zealot Joined Nov 16, 2008 Messages 1,840 Oct 15, 2009 #4 no scopes ^_^ unbind mouse2 gogo
K King Roo Poster Joined Aug 6, 2009 Messages 225 Oct 15, 2009 #6 KnuckleChild87 said: I need to serve up knuckle sandwiches!! Click to expand... Kitkat Sandwiches for the win!
KnuckleChild87 said: I need to serve up knuckle sandwiches!! Click to expand... Kitkat Sandwiches for the win!
G gothroach Active Member Joined Sep 10, 2009 Messages 358 Oct 15, 2009 #7 Noscope would be fun, but I fear that it'd be hard to tell in some cases if someone is actually noscoping . Still, I vote noscope, though it was hard deciding between that and melee .
Noscope would be fun, but I fear that it'd be hard to tell in some cases if someone is actually noscoping . Still, I vote noscope, though it was hard deciding between that and melee .
C Captain Canuck EGO Addict Joined Sep 2, 2008 Messages 1,159 Oct 15, 2009 #9 More for melee! :chair:
Hero93 EGO Zealot Joined Apr 17, 2009 Messages 1,659 Oct 15, 2009 #10 DANGIT.....i forgot it was tonight and i missed it...