Carcrash...What would you do?

Good job, but now thats all good and well and no one got hurt. You should have asked for a dod server >_>;
 
Wow man that is pretty awesome.





Something like this happened to me once. One of my friends had a car crash on a highway out here. And I just happened to see it was his truck. So I pulled over and ran over and I smelled gas. So I pulled him out of the truck, because he was unconscious. I am glad I did, because it blew up moments later. I have pictures of his truck scorched...everything.



Check them out.



 
That's very cute Alias! ^_^

I however, would be evil! Muahahahaha!

I'd help them, then demand a reward...

Of a year supply of Rice-a-roni!
 
Whaha @ Thor!!

Evil Betty, you also did a good job there! I didn't even think about what i did, it all came to me when i was driving home again in my car... And about the pictures, they are not on the sites i expected them to be, but i'm still looking...

So to be continued... again...
 
i would first spank the kids for lettin their mom sleep..he he...jokin... good job alias ur my dutch hero too BUT after JAAP STAM and CRYUFF..
:)
 
good job alias and evil betty. i have never been in the situation, and you never know what your going to do in those situations. nicely handled. very nice job. tell us if your on the news :)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top