Why CSS??

CSS got the formula right.
I dont know what it is, but i just dont tire of CSS.
It just works.

And its like slooker said, the new games have shiney graphics and neat features, but they lose thier shine.
CSS doesnt.
 
Because I don't have loads of homework.... Wait a minute.... (Mon. 12th Oct. 01:40:17)

Oh how I miss it.
 
For me it's like no other fps.... It has never gotten old...
and it always help when you have the best clan ever supporting it... my thoughts any way
 
So I can inflict pain on those who cause harm on the United States of America.
 
i saw my brothers playing it back in 2007, i tried it and love it, especially Zombie Mod.
 
Went to a friends house way back when, saw him playing, asked to try it.....he doesn't get too much playing time when i'm over there. :)
 
Because I was bored one night in 1999 and found the mod and never looked backed.
 
I didn't start out in CSS. I got my "addiction" to Counter Strike back in 1.5 when the game was amazing. Graphics back then may have sucked hard core, but the weapons were near perfect on how they show to how much damage they did. Knifing back then was also a good challenge with the right click actually being a stab motion.

But 1.6 come out, played that for a while. CSS came out and that's where I ended up staying. They have captured a little bit of what 1.5 was like but not really at the same time.
 
because my friends bro was playing it on time i was watching then my friend got it and my other friend got it to then i went to the shops and said gimme gimme gimme counterstrike and they said ooook :P
 

Latest posts

Back
Top