Account Stolen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ph0eniX

Rookie
Joined
Feb 22, 2009
Messages
65
Please DO NOT respond to anything "I" may say to you through steam chat. My account was hijacked by a steam "friend" =(e)=? ☁ TienZo ☁, I assume that his account may have been stolen as well so don't talk to him. I will post an update if i ever get it back but until then refrain from talking to "me", especially if "I" send any links
 
post count goes whooop whoop whooooooop!
haha, seriously, this will be closed shortly, but thanks for the heads up...pm a DL (pm legend he loves it and just cleared out his pm box)
 
Oh yeah, I also looked through the members list, and searched through it but I couldn't find anyone named Tienzo on the eGO list, even though he wears the tags and is in the steam group.
 
Oh,crap tienzo sended me the link to some edgegamers.tk i didn't click altough but i know from a friend that's a hack site'group w/e just if he sends you any link promising anything deny it!!!
 
That sucks man. Sorry to hear it. Hope everything gets straitened out for you.
 
Try not to post any names next time, PM to an advisor or higher, I recommend a division leader. Close this thread please.
 
:/ Sorry for mentioning the name... I just noticed that he wasn't even on the members list so i figured it wouldn't hurt.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top