Why jail server???

Agree with Jay's post. I played on the office server for months and months and never really developed many close online friends. But within about 2 weeks of playing Jail my friends list shot up, ect. You really get to know people better when you actually talk to them ya know? Not just Go Garage! Go Office. etc... You kind of bond with people when you slaughter a whole CT team with one other guy ;)
 
i like jail becuase it makes you feel good because of all the kills you get :)
 
you got alot a questions boy. i play it because it is funny to watch people rage when they die and shows your level of maturity if you let others have warden. ;)
 
It's a good clean fun break from fragging. Much easier to build friendships and comradeship in there too.

In also helps install discipline in people, which is a good factor on for maturity in eGO. There's also that being a CT or warden helps build leadership skills when needed.
And you can build general skills, when people KNOW you're there and you need to survive

What?

Having 12 year olds scream at you as CT's because they get picked on in school is a learning experience?
 
i think i would play jail but i have no idea how to play it and just reading the rules are not enough for me if ego could run a event explaining exactly how jail works it would be easier for me to get then i might play it
 
Why I play Jail.

I mainly play jail because it is a great way to bond with players. You get to see peoples personalities shine through the way they play.
Also, it is something unique, different from a "hunt and destroy" style of game. It is a very strategic game.
 
I tried it but gave up cause I kept getting randomly killed even when I was following directions.
 
the only thing fun is REBELLING as a t... famous quotes "REAL MEN ALWAYS REBEL" and "DON'T BE SCARED JUST REBEL" you might of seen those once in a while
 

Latest posts

Back
Top