If a T needs a specific gun from armoury for LR, and runs in to get it himself rather than waiting for a CT to give it to him, is the T killable? I realize it would be stupid if he were, but anything is possible.
There are a lot of unspoken rules in jail. I think for this you can use your best judgment which is to let him live. For example we allow knife fights, the T after killing the challenger is allowed to live even though they are wanted. I would forward all questions to Cryptex.
The chances of the Terrorist getting a gun and rebelling is slim to none, but if your superstitious you could obviously give him the gun, or just watch him go and get it.
Questions or comments about the Jail Rules? PM Cryptex on Edgegamers.org
When I play T and need a gun from armory for LR I generally let the CT's get it UNLESS they tell me I can run in real quick. I mean, armory is autowant for a T so I don't really wanna run the risk of a newbie not understanding and blowing my brains out -_-