Kamon's Birthday Blast in Black Mesa Tonight!

Kamon

Famous
Joined
Apr 6, 2009
Messages
543
Hey everyone, I'd just like you to know that I am 18 as of today; October 17th, 2009. With that said and done, I will be an unstoppable Force-A-Nature tonight in Black Mesa, around 11 PM EST or Midnight.

To anybody who can dominate me as the same class I'm playing, I'll be giving away 30,000 Casino Cash.

Shall we?

EDIT: Hey everyone, the birthday boy is here and it is currently 12:00 AM, October 18th, 2009.

Here's a run-down of the rules:

1) The initial kills can be done with any class. The killing blow must be the same class as me.
2) You must provide a screenshot of the dominating kill. If I can, I'll do the same and post it here.
3) You must not be small time.

Let the games begin!
 
Last edited:
Well, I already killed you enough this morning...and I already congratulated you...a lot..


HA-P BERTHDAE!
 
2gwz4uc.jpg


...actually this is me...

zlszt0.jpg


Anyways, happy b-day...i'd be there to dominate you, but i've been working all day...take this instead...

2i1cplc.jpg
 

Latest posts

Back
Top