e vs. eGO Dog Tag Scrim 10/17/09

iGreen

EGO Zealot
Legacy Members
Joined
Jan 23, 2009
Messages
1,945
A clear victory to the O's. (Actually 3-0 to the Red Team, not 4-0)
Thanks to everyone that showed up and to the e's for putting up a great fight!


cp_warpath2_u40016.jpg



The O's all went Engineer for the last 15 minutes and held out against a Blue team led by Zergspower
cp_warpath2_u40003.jpg


Post up your screenies for all to see!
G's get ready, because you're up next!
​
 
The final really should've been 3-1, since I did cap the point right at the end, though I forgot to get a screeny of it (I tend to do that) but it was fun the whole time. And zergs also killed the whole blue team by accident which led to a red score, which is why it was 3-1, not 4-1.
 
Last edited:
And to think I joined this event over the HL series (I just bought the entire HL series :D)...jk, it was very fun, and looks like i got mvp for my team!
 
Hey, I got third place on my team :). And had a better score than the majority of Os so I think I am the clear winner here :cool: :P
 
you know, now that I think about it that might be a good event, take the top 16 amounts of points on both teams and then have them vs the Gs or more likely, do an e vs eG match and the top 16 from there go up against the eGOs, maybe give us a bit more of a fighting chance :D
 
Back
Top