Scattergun vs. Force-A-Nature

Which do you prefer?


  • Total voters
    79
Its harder to play with FaN for me. But its better then scattergun if You know how to play it.
 
I love the FaN, it takes some good aim to not epic fail on your shots. Plus from behind you can pretty much own anything except a heavy, he takes like 2
unless u have crits :)
PLUS I LUV DA LIVE SAVING JUMPS ON BLACK MESA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scattergun is my awesomeness when it comes to taking out a pyro, the lil' flame spammer need to be taught a lesson in ammo boxes.
 
I pewrfer the cattergun because I find it easier to use. Also because it's good for getting longer kill streaks as scout.
 
Why is it that half the frickin topics on this forum are reposts?

The FaN is better known the failgun, 2 shots which push the enemy out of your effective range, which have only 10% more power, and which screws up your own aiming
 
I almost never play scout, but I hate scouts that just get right next to you and use the fan, and kill you.


So I would go with the Scattergun.

And I love that scout pic of him going hot dog. :D
 
I didn't vote in the poll because there is no "neither, I hate scouts" option:P
 
How about some analogies?

Scout is to Scattergun
as
Pyro is to Flamethrower
as
TF2 player is to Pro

or

Scout is to FaN
as
Pyro is to Backburner
as
TF2 player is to n00b! :biggrin:
 
I also forgot to mention..The video below, I'm pretty sure a skilled Scattergunner can beat a skilled FaN'er in battle, and in just about anything else.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eybfEryjnvQ[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Paqic5sow0[/ame]

/thread
 
Last edited:
When I play as a FAN scout I feel like I have a bag of tricks up my sleeve to deal some damage and once their gone (My ammo gone in both the FAN and pistol) I'm left with only my bat and feel rather vulnerable until I have some time to reload. In my opinion though the Force-A-Nature is rather good in 1v1 situations, where as the scatter gun helps you stay alive in situations where you would run into groups of 2 or more people...hmmm...makes me wonder why I play a FAN scout now... :(
 
Scattergun all the way if you can actually aim! The noob cannon just has no range imo.... and also you can definitely take out more targets w/ scattergun quicker than with the noob cannon.
 
Scattergun all the way if you can actually aim! The noob cannon just has no range imo.... and also you can definitely take out more targets w/ scattergun quicker than with the noob cannon.

They have the same spread. If anything, the FAN has a better chance of hitting from a distance because it shoots more pellets.

I honestly don't know about the FAN in comp, personally I don't care.

All I know is that it rocks in pub games.

Why is it that half the frickin topics on this forum are reposts?

The FaN is better known the failgun, 2 shots which push the enemy out of your effective range, which have only 10% more power, and which screws up your own aiming

Doesn't screw up my aiming at all. And pushing out of range is negligible when you've only just left the floor as I fired my second shot.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top