Leaked screenshots of new rocket launchers (from beta)

You have to take damage to rocket jump. Beta 2 would not be worth
Beta 1 hp modifiers are a no no imo

once again
You must take rocket damage to rocket jump
 
Last edited:
Not sure almost unlimited rocket-jumping is ever going to be worth reduced damage output.
Reduced health? Hmmm, well the increased rocket speed would be interesting to play with.
 
Hm. I don't like Beta 1. Don't want to lose 50 health just for the rocket to have a higher velocity. And beta 2.. the damage trade-off is not worth it to be more spammy.

I like the current rocket launcher. It's balanced.
 
Both of these are not in any way better than the current rocket launcher which I'm sticking to.
 
Like the effects from wearing..but is that a rocket launcher or a baseball bat?:confused1:
 
it a rocket launcher.
i remember another beta weapon was a regular weapon.
cant remember what exactly
 
The 50% faster firing speed means a soldier could probably single-handedly take out a sentry that's far away or from the splash damage that could get it from around a corner, even with the engineer there. I don't see much advantage with the beta 2 though.
 
Don't see how these would help against my pyro, so...

OMG! THESE ARE TEH BESTEST EVAR! VAVLE FTW!

heheh
 
id love the no dmg rocketjump one

:D

id dodge everything xD

yes im a gooooooooooooooooooooood rocketjumper ~
 

Latest posts

Back
Top