Spy Vid Preview

? Frisky Dingo ?

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Nov 28, 2008
Messages
3,120
Footage taken today on GPit, I love my mid air stab on the soldier that rocket jumps as I try for a fall stab :). One thing, remember its only a preview and the music and effects will change with the full vid, hope you like it and watch in HD. Enjoy. Here is how the score was before I left :P, all as spy in case your wondering :P. The vid is below the screen shot :)

cp_gravelpit0002.jpg


[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pIe4_5LYzM"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pIe4_5LYzM[/ame]
 
Last edited:
You know, I sucked terribly before watching your videos. Now, I'm not quite as awful.
 
videos are better without skins (except ambassador skins since valve really messed up on that one)
 
Lmao...Facestab on that scout...Also noticed you have a key binded to auto disguise as an enemy spy...I still whip out that disguise kit and do it the slow way...THE REAL SPY WAY =P
 
Lmao...Facestab on that scout...Also noticed you have a key binded to auto disguise as an enemy spy...I still whip out that disguise kit and do it the slow way...THE REAL SPY WAY =P

LMAO, its the last disguise key for your info...any noob spy knows that :P
 
Last edited:
Well then...I guess I learned something new...Hahaha...I dont play spy that much as you can obviously tell =P I'm more of the shooting random rockets everywhere and hoping they hit something =P
 
A phrase from the movie Shoot 'Em Up comes to mind...

"My God...do we really suck, or is this guy really that good?"

Awesome video as usual :D. My spying has definitely improved because of 'em ^_^
 
not bad. the usual frisky quality. At the end im like how in the world he is still alive lol

ps its nice to see you using something other then cnd
 
glad you guys like it so far, cant wait to finish it :)

I forgot to post a screen shot of the scores, its on the first page if you guys want to see it :P
 
Last edited:
Looks awesome as usual :>

Though the iRinger steals the attention from my eGO knife skin x'd
Anyway, lol, Im glad to see that you're actually playing with it :D
Keep it up man.

^Mobilize
 
not bad. the usual frisky quality. At the end im like how in the world he is still alive lol

ps its nice to see you using something other then cnd

Yeh, I decided to go DR for the full match and it did not dissappoint as you can see from the K:D ratio :P

Looks awesome as usual :>

Though the iRinger steals the attention from my eGO knife skin x'd
Anyway, lol, Im glad to see that you're actually playing with it :D
Keep it up man.

^Mobilize

Ofcourse I would use it, why wouldnt I :). Glad you made the skins for me, least I could do is use them :cool:
 

Latest posts

Back
Top