ba_jail_cryptic_fortress: Release Candidate 3

batterytime

Famous
Joined
Dec 28, 2008
Messages
497
"FINAL" RELEASE CANDIDATE OF THE JAIL MAP!
I will be hosting this map on my server for most of the rest of the day. Download the "final" version below.​
I still need to get Rogue Sniper to approve it, but hopefully it will be on the jail rotation soon.

Download link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2J59CUKR

Server IP: 76.88.60.33:27016

I will be on at 2:00 PM PST (3 MST, 4 CST, 5 EST, 9 GMT) for a euro-friendly tour and Q/A session, and 7:00 PM PST (7 MST, 8 CST, 10 EST) for a USA friendly tour and Q/A session.


Disregard the above message. Come to the event tonight instead!​

This will be the FINAL testing of the map, I probably won't hold any more test sessions after this one for this release of the map. So please come if you are interested!
 
Last edited:
great ill go again if i have a chance. i have a question so if this one get passed by rogue is this to one that will be on the jail rotation if it does?
 
I hope this map gets on the rotation soon. I really like it.
 
Great map battery i love the climb and the pool room Smart ideas keep up the good work
 

Latest posts

Back
Top