Allow me to reintroduce myself...

Deja

Thread Junky
Joined
Apr 2, 2008
Messages
881
Hey everyone. Just thought I'd say hello to some folks who I already know and some who I have yet to meet. You'll be seeing me a lot more often these coming days as I've kicked the TF2 bug and headed over to the DOD:S Division... Now to figure out what my new avatar is going to be...

See ya'll in the servers.
 
1. Welcome to the past! :D
2. Beware of ronpaul and his B.A.R
3. There is a bounty on ronpaul.
4. Beware of my domination on MG ;)
5. Hope to see you in the servers!

Anyways,
Welcome to the DOD:S Division!
 
Diamond, I'm reasonably sure that Deja knows about the Ronpaul bounty, given that he put in 850k of it ;)

Welcome to DoD:S!
 
omg is that bounty still out there. i thought someone dominated him already
 
omg is that bounty still out there. i thought someone dominated him already

still going, do your worst!

also, hey man, welcome aboard, come to claim your cash back?
 
Last edited:
Welcome to the dark side! BTW why did you want to leave the TF2 division ?
 
BEWARE

Entering FLASH might result into outburst of hilarity and RAGE QUIT.


Warning aside. Welcome to the greatest thing since slice bread :P
 
It will never last. How long will it take Deja to figure out there are no spy classes in DoD and no invisibility watches to boot.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top