The Producer

wewo

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Jan 12, 2009
Messages
3,433
Weird glitch in my achievements. I recently earned Head Hunter (1000 sniper kills) For Wilhelm Tell (K98 scoped) I have 451/500 and for The Producer (Springfield) it shows 0/500. Needless to say I have killed with the Springfield, presumably more than 550).
Has anyone heard or seen this glitch? If so, can it be fixed and/or what effect wil lit have on becoming War Hero?
 
Wow, pretty bad glitch =(

I hope I wont get this, as I'm pretty close to some Sniper achivements.

And I have heard about a lot of achivement glitches, but I do not know how to fix 'em.

Try to kill with the Springfield and see if it shows that you got a kill in there. Because if it does, then you have somekind of a chance to get it.
 
was also getting that springfield to 0 kills a day and i'm still working on it :))
 
i hear Steam restarted the achivements (not that sure >.< heard it from friends playing tf2)
 
In terms of answering your second question, without completing all achievements you simply cannot get war hero because that is the requirement for it. I know sometimes the kills just don't always show up the best. If you have played on some non-eGO servers, it is possible that those servers do not have achievements enabled. I am pretty sure that is an option, but don't quote me on that.

It is strange that you have used the Springfield yet not received credit for the kills though, assuming you have done so on eGO servers. I have not heard of such a glitch. It is possible or coincidental that when you have used the Springfield Steam was down, in which case kills would not count. Perhaps some other people have heard of this occurring or at least have more firsthand experience.
 
I noticed this previously, but I used the springfield as recently as yesterday and over the weekend on eGO sniper server and got kills with it. I have used it on other servers as well, I am nearing all achievments, although still need alot of MG, rifle nades, knife and shovels, so it will be a while yet. Since I got the head hunter award they must be counted, we will see, thanks for the advice guys.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top